Brett is a 24 year old triathlete from Bristol who raced track and field as a teen before converting to triathlon at the end of 2014.
He started out similar to most beginners, racing over the sprint distance in 2015 before moving up to race Olympic distance. It was at this distance he enjoyed with great success, having won the British Championships 20-24 Age Group in 2016 and then a Bronze medal at the European Championships in 2017, again in the 20-24 Age Group.
In 2018 he has moved up again to focus on 70.3 distance racing with the aim of turning professional over this distance within the next couple of years. No easy feat but Brett is one determined chap, and once he sets his mind to something, he goes for it!
Brett has some challenging races lined up in 2018:
• Challenge Salou - May 27th
• Cholomondely Castle Triathlon - June 24th
• British Middle Distance Champs - July 8th
• Castle Howard - July 22nd
• Chateau De Chantilly Triathlon - August 26th
• Hever Castle Triathlon - September 23rd
Come follow Brett on Social Media: